www.ClubYugiohPlayer's.com
Welcome please sign in or join today.
Welcome please sign in or join today.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Duel As One We Fight As One We Are The New Generation Of Yugioh Player's..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open Forum for discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zer0st0nez021
Admin
zer0st0nez021

Open Forum for discussion Empty
PostSubject: Open Forum for discussion   Open Forum for discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Hey there everybody,

I'm here to open up a discussion about what is going to be the next big deck,

With also the possibility of collaborating with all of our awesome members into developing the deck.

This forum will be for bouncing ideas off each other, and discussion of said ideas.

I'll start the discussion with the possibility of madolche being a good deck, i'll further explain after some testing, but seems pretty alright.

I'm planning my trip for the chicago YCS next year, and am looking to get a jump start on developing my new collection.

Zer0st0nez
Back to top Go down
bladeram
BlackRose Red

PostSubject: Re: Open Forum for discussion   Open Forum for discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:15 am

very interesting concept, though you could put in wave motion cannon if you could keep em alive and attraffic control as a possible limiter as well as other supporter card towards the weaker power monsters as those cards as far as i can see don't exceed 1700 att
Back to top Go down
sonofagishki
Admin
sonofagishki

PostSubject: Re: Open Forum for discussion   Open Forum for discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:56 am

The gishki will rise when hidden arsesnal 6 and there other cards are in english gustkraken can limt hands zeal gigas is deadly and there some more suport and i dont now about madoclhe there ok right now they need more suport and some people might not wanna use them bc of there artwork.
Back to top Go down
zer0st0nez021
Admin
zer0st0nez021

PostSubject: Re: Open Forum for discussion   Open Forum for discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:12 am

I do like the gishki idea, i've seen your deck, but rituals make me iffy... even if you can swarm the field in two turns... relying entirely on rituals for your killer cards... idk...

And the madolche artwork brings back childhood memories... CANDY LAND!!! haha

And Ram, those sound like extra tech, we gotta think more bout basic deck profile first, your ideas are good, wave motion cannon is one of my favs.

Gishki what techs are there for a gishki deck?

Also, what bout a consistent psychic deck... i know there are some reasonable synchros coming out for it...

Finally, where is pumpkin king at when i need him, GUSTO is getting some great support too, and I know he loves that deck...
Back to top Go down
sonofagishki
Admin
sonofagishki

PostSubject: Re: Open Forum for discussion   Open Forum for discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:01 am

With the gishki there good for also xyz like after using gishki shadow to get out the ritual you can use beast to bring out a xyz like utopia,kachi kochi,or lavalal chain. But with the gishki u dont wanna summon right away bc dark hole and torriental tribute can kill you so prepare like using xyz to stall around and wait it out abit and also the gishki have powerfull rituals the evigishki zeal gigas which is easy to summon with shadow and vison he can return any card on the field and u get a free draw and with evigishki gustkraken you can ruin your oppents hand its like a mini dusttrap shoot and gustkraken is the perfect ritual for a gishki hiertic deck with the right hand you can have serval powerfull rank 6 xyz that can lockdown your oppent ruin his hand and get rid of facedowns.Evigishki mind augus can return cards from grave to deck any card monster spells traps its like a powerfull pot of avarice without the draw force but evigishki levimar can also get you to draw when he atks and if tis a gishki card u can see one of your oppents cards.Good cards to make a regular gishki gshki abyss,(adds alot of good gishki cards eevn the might zeal gigas) gishki shadow(to get the ritual spell),gishki vison(to get the ritual monsters),gishki ariel(adds out any gishki monster even evigishki),gishki emillia(she negates traps),evigsihki levmair (draw power),evigishki zeal gigas (draw and gets rid of facedowns),evigishki gustkraken (ruins hands again mini dust trap shoot),evigishki mind augus (like pot of avarice but u dont draw but can return powerfull traps,),deep sea diva (for sychro if you wanna)salvage (bc well it can return the searchers),pot of dulaity (helps with the dead draws),ritual weapon ( i never use it but i seen others work good with it and it powers gustkraken and mind augus),the staple cards you now.The gishki are basicly good for ruining hands,get rid of face downs,xyz and some sychros,swarming,and ritual suport.Also the gishki do get bad hands can ruin the whole duel but thats why i say xyz and use pot of duality and i would go on more with gishki hiertic but i got the deck from a friend and she didnt want me to show off i can give some tips but thats it.Most of these cards i said arent in english yet or about to be soon but thats why gishki are gonna get big and there water monsters and all there rituals are aqua type monsters .
Back to top Go down
PumpkinKingx
Teachers/Doctors

PostSubject: Re: Open Forum for discussion   Open Forum for discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:37 pm

I think spellbook is going to be the next big archtype, they work really well with the currecnt spellcasters that are already out there. They run cards that help with each problem, ss to gain control of field, a couple of good drawers to keep hand plentiful, good skills to reduce opponents field, cards that stop opponents spells and traps from effecting your monsters and best of all there are a number of cards that can be used to recycle cards in the grave so you dont need to worry about running out of cards in your deck.
Back to top Go down
zer0st0nez021
Admin
zer0st0nez021

PostSubject: Re: Open Forum for discussion   Open Forum for discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:15 am

Maybe with further development, but right now they are just filler cards... the booster cards are quick plays, the monsters don't have high enough attack or effects that are strong enough to stand on there own.
Back to top Go down
bladeram
BlackRose Red

PostSubject: Re: Open Forum for discussion   Open Forum for discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:10 am

perhaps something of an older archetype that folks don't realize is a threat. one that can mesh with current support cards while maintaining a level of security.trying to think of its name, but its not "popping in" my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Forum for discussion   Open Forum for discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Forum for discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ClubYugiohPlayer's.com :: Classroom :: Deck Help-
Jump to: