www.ClubYugiohPlayer's.com
Welcome please sign in or join today.
Welcome please sign in or join today.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Duel As One We Fight As One We Are The New Generation Of Yugioh Player's..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

introductions are in order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bladeram
BlackRose Red

introductions are in order Empty
PostSubject: introductions are in order   introductions are in order I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:40 pm

bladeram here, started playing during the random cards era of the game. Due to my various locations in which i was raised, i never got the chance to compete in tournaments or learn to competitively deck build. As a result, my dueling skills remain that of what they were back from the mentioned era(adapting to the decks i play with and against with that i got). i run a chaos style anti-meta deck(which I'm figuring out), a ninja deck(figured but not mastered), an ojama deck(again figured,but not mastered ) and for posterity and ease of use a random deck based of my RL deck of an altered yogi starter deck with random booster decks. My 3 "archetypes" decks all need work to be more effective,but whenever I've posted on DN forums of my decks i get minimal to no help. i do what i can,as a result of my aforementioned skills it dosen't always amount to much.
Back to top Go down
zer0st0nez021
Admin
zer0st0nez021

introductions are in order Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions are in order   introductions are in order I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:20 am

Well then your in the right place, any of us will help you. I promise.

I started playing during the beginning of the game itself, and i never got to be competitive, aside from my school yugioh club, which i won the tournaments at... but that was back in 05, now i'm catching up and learning the secrets. Any help you need, I'm here from you.

Welcome to our club,

Zer0st0nez
Back to top Go down

introductions are in order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ClubYugiohPlayer's.com :: Main Category :: Introductions-
Jump to: